Sunday, February 22, 2009

... title... well, it's good.

Let me start off by saying right now, i feel extremely beautiful!

I have the house to myself for the next 3 days! My father is off watching over my 96 year old grandmother. she had a fall... and i'm praying for her.
Anyway! Since i have school, i obvously can't dress pretty all the time, but once i'm out of school for the day, and i get home...! I get to dress up! and feel wonderful! i'm even giving myself a chance to play a little with makeup! I just wish i had somebody to teach me how. mainly because right now i look like a zombie vampire freak. at least in photos i do (which i'm choosing not to post).

I can't keep myself from smiling each time i look in the mirror! honestly, the only issue i'm having with myself right now, is my face. I can live with myself being overweight some, and all that, but I think i need a professional makeup artist right now. But, i don't happen to have one at my disposal, so i'll make due with what i got.

I've actually set up a few rules for myself for when i come home from school. I'm giving myself 20 minutes to be "male" then after that, i'm en fem, or else. (granted i don't know what my punishment is going to be yet...) anyway, i just thought i would update you on that!

in other news though, school sucks, i'm falling way behind in all my classes because i'm either working or sleeping or relaxing. (i know i could give up my relaxation time, but if i do that, my stress level will skyrocket, dangerously)

Ok, that's all for now.

Mwah!
Danielle!

1 comment:

alan said...

I'm glad you're getting some time to be yourself, though very sorry how it came about. Hope Grandma "bounces back" well!

alan