Monday, December 8, 2008

Family

Ok, so here's what's up sorta.

I'm going to start this with who knows in my family and who doesn't.

My Sister was the first person in my family who i told, she, as far as i know, thinks no differently of me, except now instead of a younger brother she has a younger sister.

Then I told my brother, He was more interested in it then my sister, but kept the same attitude, he thinks nothing differently of me. and he asked questions out the wazoo.

then i built up the courage to tell my mother. tell her that her little boy doesn't want to be a boy. yippie for her, huh? well, i sense that she doesn't like it at all, but she still loves me like a mother should, ya know?

Now all i have left to tell is my dad, he is going to be the hardest out of my family on account of how old fashioned he is. but there's a good chance that he already knows... and if he does... welll... then all's good then. i'm planning on telling him the 8th of January, 2009.

That is the family that knows about me.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You coming out to your sister, I did that too but I am her older sister always have been but she didn't know it and all my brothers are cool too.

Dad was the hardest "old school" you know the type, well he also knew I was intersex so the days were counting.

You did good, just keep pushing forward and you'll always be a woman no matter what.

XXOO
Shauna